Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods patch panels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 52 csb, Jun 12, 2014.

1. 52 csb

52 csb

Hi guys... Havent been here in a while. Been workin on the 52 coupe.. I ordered repair panels from EMS and Mill Supply but except for tail pan and patch over the last brace i cannot find anything.. Where can i get repair panels or do i fab it... Thanks Jim

2. Patch panels are fairly easy to fabricate,just get some poster board and tape and make a pattern.

When you are happy with the look move to sheet metal. HRP

3. toreadorxlt

toreadorxlt
    from Nashua, NH

This works well for flat panels but falls short if they have any shape at all.

4. check out metal meet and all metal shaping forums for how-to on flexable shape patterns.Much good info.

5. ems customer service

ems customer service

we have the tailpan and the inner part directly inside the trunk directly behind the tailpan p/n:217 rear trunk floor section ( trunk floor extension) and the brace directly under it ( rear trunk floor brace p/n: 257) you can order from mill supply or call us direct 216-541-4585 www.emsautomotive.com

any more questions??

the ems guy

6. 52 csb

52 csb

7. 52 csb

52 csb

Like i said i have those parts but i need the piece from brace to where shocks bolt up