Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Buick 401 Nailhead w/ 3x2 carbs and auto transmission

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by mws, May 15, 2014.

1. mws

mws
    from Iowa

City: Rock Rapids

State: Iowa
    Price: 3475 OBO
    For sale is a rebuilt Buick 401 nailhead engine and transmission pulled from a 1966 Buick Wildcat. After we pulled the engine and trans from the Wildcat, they were both rebuilt and were ran in my hot rod till I sold the car. The engine and trans have roughly 3000 miles on them both. Neither leak any fluids nor take any oil. The engine was rebuilt with new rings, cam, lifters, water pump, oil pump, and rod, main, and cam bearings. It is still standard bore. The heads were also rebuilt. The carbs are Rochester 2Gs and work great with the Vintage Speed kit and progressive linkage. The carbs sit on an original Offenhauser aluminum 3x2 intake. The transmission is a Buick variable pitch turbo 400 transmission. It shifts great and works flawlessly. I also have a custom aluminum radiator and electric fan that were used in my hot rod that are not included in this sale but can be added for a price.

I would like $3475 OBO.

Please message me if you have any questions or serious offers.

Attached Files:

Mongo1000 likes this.
  2. mws

mws
    from Iowa

3. mws

mws
    from Iowa

4. mws

mws
    from Iowa

5. mws