Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ***** HOT ROD HUNDRED**** coming to a city near you...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dan Hay, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Roothawg

Roothawg

Thanks for the bump Bret. I am excited.

bchrismer likes this.
  2. North Texas HRH now has a starting point. We will meet at Repo's Garage in Denton. www.reposgarage.com
    I can't wait!

3. Just a couple more days for the pre-registration for North Texas and Oklahoma City. Be sure to get your registrations sent in to help the guys know if they need to make some last minute adjustments.

North Texas Registration Form is here: http://hotrodhundred.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/HRH-tex-reg.pdf

Oklahoma Registration Form is here: http://hotrodhundred.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/HRH-5-OK-reg.pdf

Wanna see what these things are about, check out the "Events" page here:http://crossmemberscc.com/events.html

4. desotot

desotot

Now if there was one in Idaho or Washington, I could come but maybe next ear in B.C.

5. Today is "cut off day" for the OkC and DFW Hot Rod Hundred events. If you haven't sent in your registration info, make sure to get it in the mail today and give Roothawg or Dan Hay a head's up that it's on the way.

I also just uploaded the St Louis area registration form, to begin pre-registrations. The St Louis event will be October 11.

North Texas Registration Form is here: http://hotrodhundred.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/HRH-tex-reg.pdf

Oklahoma Registration Form is here: http://hotrodhundred.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/HRH-5-OK-reg.pdf

If you are curious as to what happens on these events, check out this page:

http://hotrodhundred.com/2014/04/22/1st-annual-hot-rod-hundred-swmo-style

Looking forward to cruising with the OkC folks and catching up with the DFW crew, on June 14!

6. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

I was thinking this was later next month, gonna have to do some hustlin to get ready I guess.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

7. Roothawg

Roothawg

Gives you a reason to push and get it done. Trust me, I am thrashing harder than anyone…...

8. We would love to be part of the St Louis Run. I hope to know the route soon. I am from STL if you need and logistic help. My shop could even be a tour stop if you wanted.

Roothawg likes this.
  9. Hot Rod Jerry

Hot Rod Jerry

We got back a few days ago from a 2600 mile ride in our 31 hotrod, pulling a small cargo trailer.
    We live 125 miles north of Amarillo, Texas. Destination was Port Aransas, Mustang Island and Corpus Christie, Texas.If you have ever travelled in a hotrod, you know you are a one car car show at every stop. If you have not travelled in your car, you have no idea the fun you are missing. If you want to hear more about our trip, just ask.

bchrismer likes this.
  10. Roothawg

Roothawg

You need to PM CVSTL here on the hamb. He's in STL and our man on the ground. His name is Clay Vance. I'm sure he would love to get some folks from the area involved.

11. Just took my car on a hundred mile shakedown run. Everything worked great. Looking forward to the run next weekend. I may not have the prettiest car out there, but she'll be there.

On a side note... how do I know if you guys got my registration or not?

12. PM sent

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

13. Heading out to a buddy's house, either tonight or tomorrow, to replace the broken valve guide seal in the stake truck. Once that is done, it'll be time for an oil, filter, lube and fill-up, and I'll be ready to roll down to OkC.

14. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ya guys are going to have fun, I had a blast at the first one. If I didn't have the Indy trip planned I would be there. Looking forward to the coverage. Happy Trails, Mick

15. Roothawg

Roothawg

I hope I can make my own event. My muffler guy didn't show up for work today.

straykatkustoms likes this.
  16. So-cal Tex

So-cal Tex

Chris, I was in the same boat as you with my PCV valve issues, packing wheel bearings etc at the last minute, but we are a mission from God so it will all work out.

17. According to the guys cruising the fairgrounds and local cruise in's, uncorked headers are all ya need.

18. I don't work this Friday if anyone needs a hand.

19. Roothawg

Roothawg

Thanks, but be careful what you ask for…...

20. Hey if it's a chance to meet new people and maybe learn a thing or two. then it's a win win for me!

21. As a representative of the CrossMembers CC, I'd like to thank all who came out to the Oklahoma City and the North Texas Hot Rod Hundred Reliability Runs. So far, the feedback from each of the events, Phoenix, Southwest MO, OkC and North Texas, has been extremely positive, and we appreciate your feedback.

If you have missed out, but would still like a chance to participate in one of the Hot Rod Hundred Reliability Runs, the final run of the year will be on October 11, in the St Louis Metro area. If you don't already have plans, and are within a reasonable distance, break free from being parking lot locked and log some miles with us.

The entry form, for the St Louis Hot Rod Hundred is attached to this post, and can be found: http://hotrodhundred.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/HRH_STL_2014-Entry.pdf

Don't hesitate, print your form, fill out the info and send it to us (with the appropriate entry fee), so we can get ya on the list.

Attached Files:

gonmad likes this.
  22. great event

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  23. I enjoyed the event so much, I am planning to make the St. Louis one now! :p Should be a great time!

24. Just another friendly reminder for those of you whom are making their fall plans already. The St Louis area Hot Rod Hundred Registration is open. The entry fee is $25 and gets ya the Hot Rod Hundred T-shirt, with artwork by Dave Cusimano, and lunch for 2 people.

[​IMG]
    Jimmy Spears, sporting his Hot Rod Hundred T-shirt, while, I believe, he and Mickey Bryan were discussing proper hair pomade application, at the first stop of the SWMO Hot Rod Hundred

The entry form, for the St Louis Hot Rod Hundred is attached to this post, and can be found: http://hotrodhundred.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/HRH_STL_2014-Entry.pdf

The event is a rain or shine event, and will happen on October 11, 2014. We'll leave out of South St Louis, head across to the east side, and follow the Mississippi River south, crossing back into MO at Chester, IL, and winding our way into Fredericktown, MO.

Before time gets away from ya and you schedule yourself into another Saturday afternoon parking lot trap, grab your ink pen, write it on the calendar, fill out the forms and send your registration in.

Bret

gonmad likes this.
  25. deucetruck

deucetruck
    from Missouri

I've tried a couple times to download and print the entry form, but all I get is nonsense works and lots of "f"s.
    So, what the "f" am I doing wrong??????

26. cvstl

cvstl
    from StL MO
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

Hey Roger, I lost your number. I could always find your house again, but that seemed a little extreme:D..... Shoot me your number and email address by PM or email (I think its on the Hot Rod Hundred site) and I'll get you a form in English.

27. deucetruck

deucetruck
    from Missouri

Hey Clay, you are always welcome to stop by. I will shoot you a message this weekend. Thanks. Roger

bchrismer likes this.
  28. This event is a blast!

29. Still hoping to make it up for this one!