Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods ROCCO AND CHEATERS ON AMERICAN PICKERS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by B.A.KING, May 27, 2014.

1. 56shoebox

56shoebox

Yes!!! Very good point. Let's stay on track. Margaret Thathcer on a cold day. Margaret Thatcher on a cold day.

2. jcmarz

jcmarz
    from Chino, Ca

Nothing wrong with praising a woman

3. You are correct,but I have seen threads derailed & closed for lesser detours. HRP

4. B Bay Barn

B Bay Barn

http://www.history.com/shows/american-pickers/videos/american-pickers-need-for-speed
    Dirty: if the link doesn't highlight, copy and paste to your browser. This is the link that takes you to that particular show.

5. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Last time I was there was probably late 06 or early 07. bought a 6x2 Olds (for a 371) intakes still in the box. never opened from them.. It was a neat shop.

6. Sam Gambino Jr. lives down the street from me in Fairhope, he has done a few things on my bike and the dash in my merc. He is top shelf

7. Here's a teaser of the Rocco & Cheaters segment:

Scooterville likes this.
  8. Don't you mean Sam Sanfilippo Jr. ? ... or does Alex Gambino have a relative living in Alabama? :rolleyes: :D

9. i watched the episode and it was cool!

10. johnny bondo

johnny bondo
    from illinois

11. Has anyone put this episode on Utube? I cant access any of these other links because my internet is primitive and I don't have cable access.

12. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

We watched that AP segment last night and WOW ! If a lot of that stuff is still there I can't imagine why it hasn't sold by now. They said they are actively selling things, and the prices they were getting from the AP guys were not out of line, so why is there still inventory there ?

That segment was one of the best I have ever seen on TV, fun to see all the old parts still in boxes and hanging up.

Don

13. Every time I watch the pickers show with Frank and MIke I think back to the early 1950's and the modified stock cars that raced on the old original 16th Street Speedway in Indianapolis. One of the top drivers of that time was a gentleman named Frankie Mike!!!! No kidding.

14. thunderplex

thunderplex

Of all the stuff that was available, they bought a set of white mustang floor mats, a set of black rinkle finish hubcaps and packing tape. Dumb shit.

MoonLoon likes this.