Register now to get rid of these ads!

OKAY, Explain Your Avatar!.................

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cargo, Jan 27, 2012.

1. flyboy89

flyboy89
    from So. Cal.

My wife's '47 Super Deluxe in front of a '42 Boeing Stearman.

2. bulletnose

bulletnose

My chopped, bagged and blown 400hp 355 SBC 1950 Studebaker.

3. alumslot

alumslot

I like the look even if I didn't spell it right.

Jim

4. Old Popeye. Looks a little miserable, which at times matches my personality.

5. stimpy

stimpy

the emblem off my car , had to clean it up a little , soon to be removed off the car ,when it gets pulled into car prison for the sheetmetal work .

6. This is who I model my life after

7. Gman0046

Gman0046

My latest project.

8. Well here is mine. Put this together about 35 years ago. 27T touring with a 46 flathead,had lots of different flatheads in it over the years. Home built frame,37 rear bells with a QC Culver city. 40 Lincoln brakes old dropped Model A front axle. I put this together when all this stuff was cheap!
    I have a blog 1948fordpickup.blogspot.ca.

9. Mine is a little logo thingie that I created to go with my car blog (www.hovermotorco.com), but it's obviously supposed to sort of match my real truck.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Grahamsc

Grahamsc
    from Colorado

A pic of my 1916 T that my father and I built and used to race at the newport hillclimb.

Felix 40 likes this.
  11. Hot Rod Nut

Hot Rod Nut

I always wanted Norm's Kookie Car from 77 Sunset Strip TV show, And when Norm passed away, I decide to honor him by building a clone of it. Makes me smile every time I see it.

Felix 40 likes this.
  12. bigern007

bigern007

Bigern is now 74 years young. I imagine a lot of you old/young guys can imagine
    the size of the smile on my face every time I see this picture. Memories!!!!!!

13. Diavolo

Diavolo

Making fun of myself, Gold chaining it.

14. el_bole

el_bole

Saw this sign at a Fair and it made me laugh, especially since I am Mexican....had a double meaning for me LOL!!!!

15. The Guidster!

The Guidster!
    from Phoenix

Just me first time I got hold of my Ol Man's car keys!

BigO likes this.
  16. mine is my model A with a 292 Y block at the local winery just west of Eldersburg Md.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  17. The logo for Bumps and Bruises Flathead Racing crew......................
    cause everytime we work on it, there's more bumps and bruises............

18. Bill Hines and I at Santa Maria 2014

BigO likes this.
  19. Though it was a kool picture when I first spotted it on the HAMB several years ago so I liberated it to my avatar.
    The house still stands in a historical district in orange county.
    The next door neighbor found these early prints of the kid and his parents house when the estate cleaned out the attic as I understand it.
    The house remains unrestored but well maintained and preserved.
    The rod and the kid moved onto heaven.

20. It's some old distorted coot.
    Seriously, I've tried several pics ( since the HAMB re set), I've re sized them a million times ( OK, eight times) and they look fine on my profile, but are distorted on the actual message board. Despite common belief, I'm not a Ludditte, am fairly computer literate, but am obviously missing something!
    Any advice? Besides hiding my ugly mug.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  21. ken1939

ken1939

Build from a cowl, door skins, rear quarters and a gate skin. Not the first car I ever fabricated, but it was the first one I painted, outside no less. Turned every bolt and did the trim including the top.
    Thus began my Australian odyssey, fortunatly I am still on that journey.

22. Stock Racer

Stock Racer

Time for a change so I thought I'd make a play on the default avatar.

BigO likes this.
  23. Mine was usually of my 26RPU but changed it to show im also a Willys guy foremost. This pic of my 37 was while returning from a local show after the car was in long term storage and the radiator blocked. I have had the 37 for 37 years from when I just turned 18 and from 77-86 was my daily driver. Heres the pic in case I change it again. :rolleyes: JW
    [​IMG]

24. Just a HAMB lurker with all....I repeat...ALL non-HAMB friendly vehicles. From a stroker motor small block CJ7, GTO, a Blazer, Suburban, Mustang, and yes a damned Torino. It is the only pretty one to show.....although the CJ7 has the most hot rod HAMB style stuff on it.......bell cranks, wiring pieces, Cal Custom valve covers, Jardine ram style headers, and an old school oil fill Edelbrock twisted carb plenum manifold. I love my '70 Torino....it looks like a stocker, but it has IFS with shock towers eliminated, a 460 based 557, and a TKO 600 five speed. The resto guys hate me. Had it and the Jeep since I was a teenager. So far, as a HAMB'er....the tip of my hot rod spear...has 3 various old school engines(Lincoln 364, Olds 394, and a Buick 401), a banjo rear, and a set of 41 Hudson taillights in the pile. No clue what I will have, or what I want to build yet.....we shall see I guess.

EDIT 2018 : Titties. I've always liked 'em. Swung from them, suckled them, kissed 'em, and most definitely ... oh'ed and awe'd them ... all my life. Gawd' damn I love them titties. My good friend Don likes titties. Larry liked titties. Ryan likes titties !! Know you guys do too ... and sooooooo' from the HAMB era ... Linda Vaughn's tatas in all their Gratriot Auto Supply glory for me and you. I'm a sharer ..... and you're welcome !!

P.S. Jungle Pam's sca-loobies are pretty dang' tasty too. Check 'em. Google is alllllllll' of our friends. Well .... not mine .... but titty friends they is. :)

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    alanp561, lothiandon1940 and The37Kid like this.
  25. King ford

King ford
    from 08302

Kid Campbell ....I wouldn't say damned Torino....they are one of the few non hamb friendly cars I lust over! 68 and 69s......always loved em!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  26. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

27. jdownunder

jdownunder

i live in woodstock tasmania
    i like to speed
    i love to chop
    j

BigO likes this.
  28. jocktherock

jocktherock
    from Sweden

My kid found this star from walk of fame on APP of the day and print my nickname to it... How the hell will i live up to this?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

29. Eric H

Eric H

My car LOL.

RMONTY likes this.
  30. maneri

maneri
    from ohio

my car--my name why not,,