Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1941-1948 ford finished hot rod frame

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by FoxSpeed, May 24, 2014.

1. FoxSpeed

FoxSpeed
    from NorCal

City: vacaville

State: California
    Price: 5500.00
    I built a 1941-1948 ford frame for a business coupe I own. After I built the frame, I decided that the body was too far gone for my talents, and sold it to a guy to use for patch panels.
    Anyway, I now have the frame, chassis for sale:

**Heidt's Mustang 2 front suspension with tubular arms, new manual steering rack, disc brakes and new rotors and spindles. 5 on 41/2" rotors.

**1994 explorer disc brake rear axle, 3.70 posi gear set, brand new rotors and calipers. emergency brake cables as well as a brand new drive shaft with all new u-joints.

**1990 chevy 305ci roller block engine with new edelbrock intake, HEI, and completely rebuilt quadrajet. Engine was bought by me from a friend who had it in his roadster for a short period of time. He went to a stroker and sold me the 305. It is a solid, low mileage engine.

**350 rebuilt turbo 3 speed transmission.

*used stainless steel headers. (Has flowmaster mufflers on it for running and demo purposes.)

**Frame/chassis was sand blasted, primed and painted.

I built this for my own use. I did it right and you can buy it right. I am selling for exactly what I have in it. A stage 4 chassis like this from a company would be $10,000 or better. Put your body on it, wire it, plumb brakes and drive away. It is wired and and I can start and run it. I also have a brand new aluminum radiator, electric fan as well.
    $5500.00

2. FoxSpeed

FoxSpeed
    from NorCal

Going to be at Pleasanton swap meet this weekend, (June 1st) with the chassis. Come see it and hear it run.

3. FoxSpeed

FoxSpeed
    from NorCal

Can't seem to be able to post pics??? email me and I can send them to you that way. Thanks

4. FoxSpeed

FoxSpeed
    from NorCal

5. FoxSpeed

FoxSpeed
    from NorCal