Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 6th Annual Texas Hoedown THIS WEEKEND!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kenny Allen, May 19, 2014.

1. abone1930

abone1930

Yea had a great time

2. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Thanks for posting some pics nailhead. Looks like jamcoupe made it out there in his chebby.:cool:

3. nailheadroadster

nailheadroadster

Thanks man. Unfortunately, I planned to get pics later in the afternoon and then the rain came so my shots were pretty lame.

4. Rogueman

Rogueman

I'm sitting under the pop up behind the Green Ford. That's my 50 behind that Red Dodge.
    I never made it over to the awards. I guess they just pick the cars they like. I never seen any judges.
    Sure glad they moved it closer to home!

5. tyrannosullyrex

tyrannosullyrex

Drove out there in my Ranchero and stayed until around 2pm (had a BBQ to go to), took some pics with my Samsung PotatoPhone, here's a few.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. cory27t

cory27t
    from US

Man I'm so bummed I couldn't make it down. It's on the calendar for sure for next year.

7. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

8. awais

awais
    from dallas

A big thank you to all of you who supported the hoedown this year, I'm a member of the Hellions car club from Dallas and I'm really glad to hear the positive feedback, James Cole and the Houston guys put a lot of hard work into the show and I'm glad everyone had a good time,