Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 1926 T followed me home

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NWGreaser, Apr 13, 2014.

1. NWGreaser

NWGreaser

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1397440814.920033.jpg
    Just got my next project home. I've wanted a T coupe for as long as I can remember. It's finally mine. After I get the title in order it's getting a new frame and a respectable drivetrain. Twice as many cylinders and three carbs. I'm leaning towards an early '60s build similar to the Buzz Bomb T. Can't wait! I can't say I'll be prompt with updates as I hope to spend most of my time with a wrench in hand.

On a personal note I'd like to say thank you to Matt Madison. You've made a dream come true.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Looks good. I look forward to reading progress reports.

3. NWGreaser

NWGreaser

SinisterCustom's No Quarter T is also a major influence on how I'm going to build it. His is a work of art. I'm leaning towards unchopped though. At least at first.

4. now thats cool looking ...

5. Cool! Good luck and have fun......

6. bartmcneill

bartmcneill
    from Ada, OK

I had one follow me home but I had a heck of a time getting it on the trailer.

7. T's...T's they're everywhere! Great to see another one being built, looking forward to watching it unfold.

8. NWGreaser

NWGreaser

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1397533398.530739.jpg
    Minor update. I got some more of the sheet metal home. The plan is to reassemble her for a title/VIN inspection. I'm hoping to get her somewhat running for a before and after video too.

9. NWGreaser

NWGreaser

Another minor update. I got the rear end mostly installed and swapped on a set of wood spoke wheels. Slow progress but I'm still excited every time I see it in my garage.
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1400987930.622419.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1400987951.639007.jpg

And thanks again to Matt Madison. I will never be able to thank you enough.