Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nick Nacky stuff that drives me crazy!

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by chaddilac, May 20, 2014.

1. chaddilac

chaddilac

dig the whole new layout and I'm learning it a little bit at a time.. but there's a few things I don't understand.

1) When I click on a thread to look at it there is no rhyme or reason as to which page it pulls up... sometimes it'll shoot me directly to the last post, sometimes to the beginning, sometimes I'm on the second page 3 or 4 post in?

1b) When you open thread in the app it shoots you to the bottom or the end of the thread. Why?

2) When in the App I can't find my "threads I've started", Without having to type my name in and searching it that way.. is there not a place I can just click and find my threads easily?

3) Why can't I post a parts for sale threads through my app?

I'll add more things as I come across them.

BTW... I'm on a iMac and a iPhone.

2. I guess this is just limited to phone use,I don't seem to have these problems with my laptop. HRP

3. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

1. It takes you to the first unread post in the thread. Test it and let me know if you find differently.

1b. This is a setting within the app. You can change it.

2. Search is down in the app. Otherwise, you would just tap on participated.

3. Because the app sucks... Here's more detail on that: Update on the Mobile App Situation

4. chaddilac

chaddilac

Thank you for all the answers Ryan... I'll test out 1 shortly!!! :D

5. bukit

bukit
    from oklahoma

1) When I click on a thread to look at it there is no rhyme or reason as to which page it pulls up... sometimes it'll shoot me directly to the last post, sometimes to the beginning, sometimes I'm on the second page 3 or 4 post in?
    1b) When you open thread in the app it shoots you to the bottom or the end of the thread. Why?

I get the same thing on my laptop

6. tnich123

tnich123

Mine all start me at the end of a post. Doesnt matter if I use my tablet or my phone. I just keep hunting and trying to find things. I hope I get the hang of it before long.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

7. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

What browser are you guys using?

8. tnich123

tnich123

Ryan Iam using internet explorer on both the phone and tablet.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!