Register now to get rid of these ads!

1950 chevy car floor pans

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 31-5window, Mar 6, 2013.

1. 31-5window

31-5window
    from Michigan

Thanks for the kind words, as far as makin you a set just not enough hours in the day for my own projects.

2. 31-5window

31-5window
    from Michigan

WOW! what a beautiful job very very cool .

3. BULLFROGG

BULLFROGG
    from KY

Thanks 31-5,
    It's very well appreciated !!

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

4. 50oldsforever

50oldsforever

Thanks for the info guys. Sorry, haven't been on here in a while to see all the feedback. Ended up using some of the old material and fabricated around them.

5. Do you recall where you found the long lateral braces that run from left to right under the seat riser portion of the pans? EMS has some ends for Chevy that may work, but I'm having trouble finding the complete lateral, front and rear, that go under and are spot welded onto the riser portion of the floor pans. Thanks!

6. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

I would assume the braces in the picture are the originals because it was so long ago. there is a company that makes a complete factory looking floor for these cars. darned if I can remember the name. I bet they have the full braces. as for the partials from EMS, if you have the skills to fit these to the car you have the skills to make your own that fit better, or to fix the originals. they are crap.

Moose610 likes this.