Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2014 Jalopy Showdown Thanks!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scarylarry, May 18, 2014.

1. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

A wonderful time, as always, Larry! Great work that you and the crew do to put on this fantastic event........best event in the East by far! I will be there every year! Thank you!

CB

scarylarry likes this.
  2. Larry and crew, thank you for all the effort and hard work. What a great event!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

scarylarry likes this.
  3. Larry & crew, another outstanding show and I think the best yet. The EMMR is a must see and it gets better every year. Can't wait till next year, Carl

scarylarry likes this.
  4. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

5. saltflatmatt

saltflatmatt
    Alliance Vendor

Great show larry, was great to see hot rods and race cars on track!!

scarylarry likes this.
  6. Verminator

Verminator

Thanks for another great year !!!! We had a blast as always and truly appreciate all the time and hard work that you all give to make this such an awesome show. I miss tasting the delicious mud, but the race cars really brought a whole new level of excitement!!! Thanks again and see ya at the drags... Pat & Kim Verminator

scarylarry likes this.
  7. Ulu

Ulu
    from CenCal

Rockin' videos Larry! Wish I'd been there.

8. Ulu

Ulu
    from CenCal

Nothing straightens me out like getting slideways... :D

scarylarry and MrExcite like this.
  9. Had a great time. LOVED the sprint cars!! This guy especially, he was tearing it up out there!! :)

10277660_697995053593066_1314869927746539419_n.jpg

scarylarry likes this.
  10. This is the one show we plan our life around! Larry, my hats off to you sir....the show gets better and better every year! From the quality of the cars to the vendors to the staff, we love going to this show and will continue our tradition of making it there every year!!
    Side note...the racing was over the top! I enjoyed being able to show the kids what the vintage racers were like in action.

scarylarry likes this.
  11. WOW!! Larry, not sure what else to say to you and your crew and the EMMR. And a special thanks to those that came with the old race cars, it don't get any better, or will it. I'm sure you'll blow us away buy making it even better again next year.

Thanks

Eric Hill

scarylarry likes this.
  12. cruisin32ford

cruisin32ford

This is without a doubt the best show I go to! The vintage race cars and midgets, the real Hot Rods and Customs and the museum is unbelievable. So much to see and do. We sold at the Flea Market and did very well, and bought some much sought after parts. It's so good to see young people getting in the hobby again! Hats off to all who made this get together possible!

scarylarry likes this.
  13. Johnny-B-Bad

Johnny-B-Bad

Thank you again Larry and everyone else that helped put on this event. Been coming for the past 8 years or so and this was by far the best one yet! Had a blast out on the track. Hope to be back out there again next year.

scarylarry likes this.
  14. lorodz

lorodz

thanks again larry and crew.. i love this show/ event, its a great time with lots of fantastic people couldnt ask for a better group of people to be around for the weekend ..hope to be back next year

scarylarry likes this.
  15. Pinewood

Pinewood

This show is so well organized and fun. That's why I've driven 2000 miles three times now to attend the Showdown. The racing was awesome this year. Keep up the great work Larry & crew!

scarylarry likes this.
  16. TBone69

TBone69
    from NJ

Dammit! How'd I miss this again this year!?

Looks like a blast

Gotta put it on my schedule for next year, now!