Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi, I'm new here, heres a quick tour of my garage

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by thecaddywagon, May 16, 2014.

1. thecaddywagon

thecaddywagon

[​IMG]
    the car above is what started it all for me. In 1985 i was 5 years old and my uncle gave it to me. I restored it at age 14 and began driving it at 15. still have it and have made improvements all along the way. It is a very stockish restoration. 350 auto.
    [​IMG]
    This is a rare 1 of 14 built 1969 cadillac station wagon. it was a special order custom built job. It was sold new at a cadillac dealer in florida. I do not know the full original price but the original owner borrowed over $9000 for it. He was a supreme court judge. 50k miles
    [​IMG]
    Replica of Bobby Allisons 1972 Monte Carlo, 427 4 speed, many body mods to make it as close as possible within reason to the original NASCAR. It is street legal with hidden turnsignals and headlights/horn/wipers etc.
    [​IMG]
    1979 Ford Fairmont Futura - 5.0 fuel injected / explorer intake / stage 1 cam / 3.73 rear / c4 auto / mustang interior / minitubbed / 12" wide rears 335-35-17's / many body mods including fabbed rear spoiler and steel cowl hood / upgraded brake / mustang performance aftermarket entire suspension including adjustable coilovers etc.

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  2. The Cadillac wagon knocked me over. Love the thing!

3. Hemishovel

Hemishovel

Welcome from wi

4. wicarnut

wicarnut

Welcome! From northern Wi. Caddy Wagon, Very Kool. John

5. butti

butti

You sir have excellent taste.

6. thecaddywagon

thecaddywagon