Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Annual parts run

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by phat rat, May 5, 2014.

1. phat rat

phat rat

Hitched up and ready to roll at dawn tomorrow. First trip with this truck pulling this trailer. This year is a little different than last year. I only have a 27 roadster body bought so far, but a lot of good possibles. I'll be posting ads when I get back

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  2. T-DeWitt

T-DeWitt

Good luck I hope you bring me something good back.I have a model T roadster cowl that needs a back, doors.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. Holy Cow,,That rig is LOOOONG!:eek: :DHRP

[​IMG]

4. phat rat

phat rat

Trevor, I'll see what I can come up with. HRP the trailer bed is 34' so hitched up the rig is just a hair under 60' total

5. happy trails and good hunting to ya !

6. phat rat

phat rat

Well I haven't gotten the trailer full yet. Nice 40 Chev 2dr sedan project w/title, 40's International cab, 400 sbc and a 406 sbc. Still have room for some more. One possibility is a 49 Ford coe.

7. phat rat

phat rat

I managed to buy these today

Attached Files:

8. I guess I missed it, but where did you go to load up?

9. phat rat

phat rat

I'm in Kalispell Mt. I picked up the front half of a T touring down in Bozeman the rest was all in this area

10. phat rat

phat rat

I spent the day with a local car guy from Kalispell showing me around some yards in the area. So far this trip has been pretty good for finding stuff. I have the front half of 2 touring cars, they make nice roadster buckets, 2 Diamond T coe's, 40's International cab, 40 Chevy sedan, 400 sbc and 406 sbc. At this time I don't have room to bring it all home. I'm going to a local swap meet tomorrow and maybe I'll get lucky and sell some things. If not 1 roadster body and the International cab are staying here at my sons place

11. zeddman

zeddman
    from Orange, CA

Dig the rig! Looking for a pair of doors for a two door 1934 Buick Coupe. I would pay for searching and shipping. Thanks!

12. phat rat

phat rat

This is what the load was when I got back

Attached Files:

13. That is a pretty full load of cabs and car! I guess you left the roadster buckets and some other stuff and will be making a second trip.

14. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

what happened to the chassis from those big trucks?

15. phat rat

phat rat

454, I brought the T home in the truck bed along with the motors. The only things I left were the Dodge roadster and International cab and their at my sons in Kalispell. That's why going across a scale in Wi. I was at 19,500#. At this time I have no plan to go back out until next year, of course that could change.

Ratfink, the chassis were left for the guy who helped me get the cabs off them. It was that or not be able to buy the trucks. They both had missing mechanical parts and most guys are only interested in the bodies to mount on newer frames