Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Another scammer to watch for

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by langy, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The name of the game is due diligence. If somebody showed up to your front door and said he had parts you were looking for, would you give him some cash and tell him to come back with the parts? No.
    If somebody showed up at your door and said he had parts you were looking for, would you turn him away just because he drove a Dodge? No.

I use a gmail account. I like it just fine. If someone doesn't want to deal with me because of my email account, well, I guess I'll just keep my money in my account.

Gmail isn't a flag. No posts, no history, no participation, no knowledge, no pictures, no bank account... those are flags.

2. SpeedRacer2002

SpeedRacer2002

I don't know where you get off calling me drunk. Trailer trash dude I don't drink and I own my home. I told you the door was rough and had some bondo someone put in it years ago.. you never said one word to me about it now you want to run your mouth.. Fuck you. I'm not a scammer never have never will.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. SpeedRacer2002

SpeedRacer2002

And its been like 5 years first I ever heard of it

4. powrshftr

powrshftr

He was on here a couple months ago using the name Bill Shelley.....conveniently popped up with exactly the ultra-rare Ford Trans Am series 2x4 intake I had only seconds earlier posted an ad for......after questioning he seemed a bit squirmy,so I googled the intake I was looking for,and found he had swiped all his photos from a current eBay listing.

Ryan and the Mods had their Ninja shoes on that day,as they had him banned by the time I tried to check out his profile for location and post count.
    If you give Ryan and the Mods half a chance to protect us from guys like this,they do a damn fine job in my opinion.You need to keep your guard up,and never offer yourself up as an easy mark though...

Scott

Posted using two Dixie cups and a medium length piece of string.

5. 19ford49

19ford49
    from Casper,Wyo

Cant they ban the ip like they do for hacker gamers ?

6. Huh?

7. I guess I'm sol then. I have a gmail addy and no bank account. But I do have an ex-wife that I got tired of cleaning out my bank account hence the reason for no b.a.

8. SpeedRacer2002

SpeedRacer2002

55 dude calling me a scammer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.