Register now to get rid of these ads!

Unable to access social forums .........

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by stealthcruiser, May 13, 2014.

1. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

And "communities" since the new format started.
    Can ya' help an "information dirt road" traveler out?

Thanks!

Edit:........Duh, I see the message now!

P.S................"New member"?

2. Are you talking about the sub groups ? I can't find the Maryland HAMB'ers group.

(I just saw that they hope to have them up by the end of the week)

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  3. Hellfish

Hellfish

I have the same problem. If you go to your profile it will show you which social groups you're a member of, but when I click on one to view it, I'm told that I don't have permission to view or post... even though I'm listed as a member

4. Fellas, since the redesign, thats one thing that they are still working on. It should be up and running later this week... the post talks about some of the upgrades to the site (social groups included):

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/?p=22629

5. Hmmmm, my profile doesn't show me belonging to the Maryland HAMB'ers, or I'm missing that somewhere, which is entirely possible. LOL :)

6. LAROKE

LAROKE

I hope so. I am a member of the "Old Farts" and if it goes too long, we will forget the group exists :rolleyes:

7. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

Cannot access my 1952-59 Ford Social Group either,will it take a few more days? Also when the site was down there was a pm flashing now it is gone can it be retrieved?

8. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

I am having trouble accessing the social groups. I am also listed as a new member ?

9. carnut341

carnut341

Took me awhile, but I finally got signed in. I'm not computer savvy so I just have to take it slow! It looks good so far!