Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Thank You!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ladyhrp, May 13, 2014.

1. HellsHotRods

HellsHotRods

If only you could fix this countries health insurance policies in the same manner.........

2. edwardlloyd

edwardlloyd
    from Germany

I thank you Ryan for bringing us this redesign. Funny thing is you did it in the same way Henry Ford did his Model-A and 18 redesigns;-) You shut everything down and worked on the new one while we all stood around outside kicking the dust.
    The new site is more like the new 1949 Ford though. A fairly radical redesign. All the buttons are in a different place. It's faster and looks ice-cream 1950s modern. And doesn't look like a Ford anymore - yet. After a few months we'll have forgotten it ever looked any different.

3. Well put ladyhrp. Ryan deserves a huge round of applause for the dedicated service he provides for us hoodlums, and yes I was suffering withdrawal.
    Ryan I also have felt like tracing back to find someone just to send them a "slap-o-gram" on a couple of occasions. "southurn" comes to mind!

ladyhrp likes this.
  4. navyboy

navyboy

Yea it's the more I use it the better it gets. Adding pictures is a snap..

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!