Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Years intro

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Flathead Dan, Jan 1, 2004.

1. Flathead Dan

Flathead Dan

Thought I'd start the new year with an intro. I've been into Hot Rods for about 15 years. Live in Maine, into old school style rods. Got a flathead powered primered 32 Ford Cabriolet, 3 pedals, bias plys, 97's, you know the stuff. Work in a small hardware, autumotive,family store.

Attached Files:

2. JSM56

JSM56

i like it. where are you from, and are there any future plans for it or other projects? just askin cause otherwise those darn intro police will give you a ticket for not sayin.

3. Flathead Dan

Flathead Dan

From Maine, Just got parts and pieces of a 28 roadster and 32 frame. It too will be flathead powered, no major plans on anything on the cabriolet for the winter, just maintenance.

4. 286merc

286merc
    from Pelham, NH

Where in Maine? You should list that in your profile.

Welcome to another flatty driver and New Englander.

Did I see that 32 down in Fitchburg in April along with Walts blown flatty 40 coupe?

5. Welcome to the HAMB....like your car... [​IMG]HRP

6. Elrusto

Elrusto

[​IMG] Welcome!!
    Sweet car. [​IMG]

7. Rude Dude

Rude Dude

Cool car dude, I am fairly new here too, welcome.

8. Flathead Dan

Flathead Dan

From coastal Maine, a small town known as Lincolnville . Nope I wasn't down there with Walt, but he did rebuild my flathead a few years back. Sure knows his stuff.

9. Welcome, I like the car

10. AV8Paul

AV8Paul
    Member Emeritus

Good to see another New England flatty powered car. I'll keep an eye out for you next season. Welcome.

11. AV8 Dave

AV8 Dave

Welcome Dan! Nice car! Always good to have another flathead guy on board. I talk via e-mail with Walt Dupont from time to time. Yes, he certainly knows his flatheads! Enjoy your stay here! [​IMG] Regards, Dave.

12. cross spring

cross spring

13. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Geez, that crappy old car sure does suck!! Just kiddin'. Perfect! Great to have another Flathead geek on board. Welcome to the rest of your life.

14. klazurfer

klazurfer

15 years Well spent!!! Way Cool Hot Rod !!! Wish mine will look the same! Thanx for Joinin`us [​IMG]