Register now to get rid of these ads!

chrysler tail lights?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TN young gun, Dec 26, 2005.

1. TN young gun

TN young gun

Hey, I was wondering if anybody knew where i could find a replacement lens for a pair of 1953(i think) chrysler tail lights. I picked these up at a junk yard today cause i thought they would look really cool on the back of a rod. Any help on locating the lense would be great. I know these are probably a hard to find. I've already searched google and here. Thanks

Richie

2. 19Fordy

19Fordy

Can you post a photo?

3. TN young gun

TN young gun

this is a bezel off of ebay. I don't have a digital camera:( . I need one of the lower lens. Its a clear lens for the turn signals i guess?

4. Squablow

Squablow

The lower lens is for a backup light, that's why it's clear. You could ask around at www.ForwardLook.net and see if any of those guys have one, they're Mopar nuts over there and they know their shit.

5. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

You might want to try either Andy Birnbaum or Mitchell Motor Parts. Sorry, don't have any other info, but these guys specialize in nothing but genuine Mopar stuff. Try a google for their addresses, etc.

6. TN young gun

TN young gun

Thanks guys, i'll check these places out.:D

7. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

Also check with Levis Classic and Vaphead, both here on the board.