Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need Help ASAP. My alternator Sucks and I'm 3 hours from home!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SwitchBlade327, Dec 23, 2005.

1. murph

murph

I always assumed it was a colorful way to describe someone with their head up their ass. An induhvidual wearing or being an ass-hat.

-murph

2. Green Goblin

Green Goblin

Once you get home, I'm sure any qualified alternator shop could take your unit (alternator that is) and boost the output. As a side note, I know the 87 Buick Grand National had a unusually high output alternator on it and I believe Powermaster makes a direct bolt on.

Good Luck.

3. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

Sorry but YOU injected the DRAMA into the question. A simple question on sizing alternators for your needs would have gotten a lot more serious responses with a lot less sarcasm.

Serious questions don't get sarcastic responses on the HAMB...You know that. People in trouble get help on the HAMB. People on the HAMB jump through hoops to help a stranded stranger. If you have a serious question, ask it seriously. Adding drama won't help any.