Register now to get rid of these ads!
missysdad1

Yes, I had a chance to have my car photographed by a pro photographer this past weekend...with a model! The photos were shot for another purpose, but the photog sent me a few outtakes for my personal album. Here's one of 'em. Kermit looked pretty good, but the model, Jenna, looked great! Enjoy!

Yes, I had a chance to have my car photographed by a pro photographer this past weekend...with a model! The photos were shot for another purpose, but the photog sent me a few outtakes for my personal album. Here's one of 'em. Kermit looked pretty good, but the model, Jenna, looked great! Enjoy!
missysdad1, Apr 19, 2011
    • skoh73
      Kermit looks great, and I think that Fozzie would say "Waka waka waka" if he saw your model. Great photo.
    • Fly'n Kolors
      "hubba-hubba"
    • Stew2
      Nice Buick period perfect pic! A couple months ago my dad and I were trying to decide if we wanted to buy the needing done version of your special was a couple miles from my house. To many projects already and not enough time and money. But we had a start for it we have a dash hanging on the shop wall that is pinstriped out of his buddies from 1958 when he crashed it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Missysdad1 Album
    Uploaded By:
    missysdad1
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.