Register now to get rid of these ads!
bnward

This was my High School Hot Rod, jacked up, chrome revers rims, 390 FE, cruise-o-ma tic, station wagon rear-end, repacked glasspacks, no headliner, red interior, painted marhyde black. It is a 55 with no grill and 56 parking lights 1969. Sorry horrible picture but it was taken for 11th grade photography class.

This was my High School Hot Rod, jacked up, chrome revers rims, 390 FE, cruise-o-ma tic, station wagon rear-end, repacked glasspacks, no headliner, red interior, painted marhyde black. It is a 55 with no grill and 56 parking lights 1969.  Sorry horrible picture but it was taken for 11th grade photography class.
bnward, May 11, 2012
    • raceron1120
      The look I like - as the Marines say - "high & tight"! What year was this picture taken?
    • Redlighting
      Thanks for posting the picture. Love it!
    • bnward
      Thanks for the comment. It's a blast from the past for me. I'm glad I had that photography class or I would not have any pictures of that car. My Dad gave me the camera and paid for the film because I "HAD" to take photography.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Cars and Stuff I'm inta
    Uploaded By:
    bnward
    Date:
    May 11, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.