Register now to get rid of these ads!
Bryan & Sarah

This is my first attempt at painting Rat Fink. He is on the back of an old vinyl chair. I used acrylic paints after I had outlined him with a permanent marker. Hope you like!...Bryan

This is my first attempt at painting Rat Fink. He is on the back of an old vinyl chair. I used acrylic paints after I had outlined him with a permanent marker. Hope you like!...Bryan
Bryan & Sarah, Jan 22, 2010
    • SLICKRYDES
      I like it , just keep at it , your work will get better and better . It's like any thing , the more you do the more you learn . i've been this forever and I'm still learning
    • rusty76
      I agree it takes awhile as usual but you get better little by little. I'm still workin on my stuff little by little. Good job.
    • TINGLER
      Looking good. I like the shading. Take it outside in the morning sun and take a good pic of it. I take all my pics outside in the natural sunlight. Keep at that artwork. Later...J.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Attempt At Art
    Uploaded By:
    Bryan & Sarah
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    28.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    450px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.