Register now to get rid of these ads!
BERNIES WELDING

the finished configuration

the finished configuration
BERNIES WELDING, Feb 5, 2014
    • KEVIN NICHOLS
      Are you putting turbo's on this...why run the exhaust out the front like that?
    • BERNIES WELDING
      well it is like this............

nothing is traditional, nothing is the same unless it comes from a manufacturer who is producing on the cookie cutter concept or mass production, who said I have to do things like every other traditional cookie cutting creator. I am an individual and my thoughts and ideas are individual as well. if every one did as others then where would we be as far as creativity and advancement. to put it as nicely as I can get your head out of your anal cavity and breathe some ambient air
    • sammamishsam
      I'm a little confused about what I'm looking at. I understand you're exploring new avenues but can you describe what this will be some day?
    • BERNIES WELDING
      this is the exhaust for a sb chevy that is for the frame rails for the hot rod in the pictures in the album you looked at.
    • KEVIN NICHOLS
      WELL IF YOU LOOKED AT MY CAR, YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT I CAN THINK OUT OF THE BOX...AS NO BODY SEEMS TO BE BUILDING STUDEBAKERS TOO MUCH. I'M STILL NOT SURE IF YOU PLAN TO PUT TURBO'S ON IT OR JUST MAKE ONE BIG HAMPSTER TRAIL OUT OF THE EXHAUST??? If so, it really will be unique! (to put it nicely as I can; I haven't seen any other real fabricators do it that way either.) you are special!
    • BERNIES WELDING
      well thanks KEVIN I grew up with out a box, because my father and mother were independent thinkers and I was raised that way. when it comes to building hotrods THE RULES ARE THERE ARE NO RULES. it has gotten to the point that companies are producing things for the masses and this stuff is being bought in quantity and the hobby of hot rodding has turned into a cookie cutter hobby.

I live by the theory that "LIFE IS TOO SHORT SO DARE TO BE DIFFERENT". I really enjoy it when I do something and I am told you can't do that it will not work, or that is not the way it is done, or a multitude of other lame ass reasons as to why I built it from scratch instead of buying a ready made part and just put it on.

BULLSHIT
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    THE CURRENT PROJECT
    Uploaded By:
    BERNIES WELDING
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.