Register now to get rid of these ads!
Trucked Up

Sorry folks about the wheels. They are subject to change but they were on the shelf, thanks to a "Builder" mismeasuring and a no return policy.

Sorry folks about the wheels. They are subject to change but they were on the shelf, thanks to a "Builder" mismeasuring and a no return policy.
Trucked Up, Jan 11, 2012
    • lowphat53
      Man, you have all the coolest toys! Truck looks great just like all your other rides. Great taste!
    • Trucked Up
      Thanks for the compliment. Getting kudos from fellow rodders is great.
    • HZRDPAY
      Wheels look good and stance is perfect. Can you get my 48 to sit like that?
    • Trucked Up
      No problem HZRDPAY. That picture it had a GM G-body sub frame with shortened a arms and shockwaves on the front. Rear has a 4 link with bags. But since that picture I have removed the sub-frame, returned to an original frame and added a Mustang II with bags. Long long story as to why but the very least of the sub-frame spindle line was not correect in the wheel well, something that bothered me from the moment I bought it. But there were other issues that just wore on me and I corrected it, at a cost, but I am happy now. Most people would never know the difference if I didn't tell them.

Nevertheless thanks for your compliments. They are appreciated.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Doghouse Update 2012
    Uploaded By:
    Trucked Up
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.