Register now to get rid of these ads!
Falco

Shes a beauty :) Appears to be a pretty straight body, with pretty minor rust. The majority of the rust is around the rear wheel fender lips. Its ok though, I will be opening up the rear fender more than likely anyways, thinking of 10" cheater slicks or something along those line.

Shes a beauty :) Appears to be a pretty straight body, with pretty minor rust. The majority of the rust is around the rear wheel fender lips. Its ok though, I will be opening up the rear fender more than likely anyways, thinking of 10" cheater slicks or something along those line.
Falco, Apr 27, 2012
    • Veach
      You can work the fender lips with little to no probs and put mine tubs and run a 10" tire.With just a little work I put a set of Cragar S/S 15x8 on the back and a set of Mickey S/T radials 275/60R15s 8.9" with the car setting close to 10" up front 225/70 15" I think it looks good and I didn't have to cut much on the finder just a little on the lips and I had to round the finder just a little right in front of the tire and no tubs.when I ordered the Currie 9" I had a 1/2 took off that may be just 1/4 on each side but it worked out fine.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    1964 AFX Falcon
    Uploaded By:
    Falco
    Date:
    Apr 27, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.