Register now to get rid of these ads!
stanlow69

scan0012

scan0012
stanlow69, Jan 27, 2011
      Big Block?
    • stanlow69
      @504640 Factory 427-390 horse. Highly optioned with hide-a way headlights.
      Wow!! It's an Impala Custom, not a Caprice?
    • Sancho
      Do you have any interior photos?
    • stanlow69
      @504640 Why do you say this. It`s a Caprice.
    • stanlow69
      @Sancho Not really, I`m in the process of upgrading the interior. Using the same material of coarse. It`s been done for 20 years and is showing it`s age.
      @stanlow69 I am sorry for the Impala/Caprice question. If you look immediately below the photo, you will see the richards69impala "like". I must have disregarded the "like" and thought you were labeling the photo as Richard's 69 Impala. You told me it had hideaway headlights, and I was thinking it would be unusual for an Impala to have hideaways, so I asked Impala or Caprice. A notch back Impala is an Impala Custom model and Caprices are also notch backs. My mistake! I am Richard, and I sure would like to have your 69 Caprice!
    • stanlow69
      No problem on the confusion and thanks for the compliment. I bought the car when I was 16, my first car. Put hydraulics on it when I was 17, 30 years ago. I had wires on it then. Put wide whites on it 20 years ago. It now has a grille in it similar to a 58 Buick made of square drawer pulls. My last name is Stanley and I have a low 69 Caprice that came off the assembly line roughly 2 weeks after I was born.
      @stanlow69 That is a cool story! don't ever let it go! Maybe I'll catch up to you at the CCC, Indy this year.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    My car
    Uploaded By:
    stanlow69
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    47.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    531px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.