Register now to get rid of these ads!
Dean Lowe

Sadd, Teague & Bentley's flying brick. When this thing clicked off a 268 pass, it rocked the world. Watching this roadster skate through the 5 mile clocks proved to me that Al Teague is one fearless human being!

Sadd, Teague & Bentley's flying brick. When this thing clicked off a 268 pass, it rocked the world. Watching this roadster skate through the 5 mile clocks proved to me that Al Teague is one fearless human being!
Dean Lowe, Jan 14, 2011
benchseat4speed likes this.
    • Jim Hassad
      Wow, what a memory! I was at the start line getting ready to tow! start Don Vesco's Yamaha 'liner when Al was pushed off. The ground was still shaking as he disappeared from view! As I went down the course, following the 'liner, there was only one break in the 2 black tire lines for the entire 5 miles; when he shifted!! Al and Don were from the same mold.
    • Dean Lowe
      Yes, they were. Were you on the salt when Don popped the Yamaha liner back up on it's wheels with the skids. I saw it, and still can't believe it!! Big brass balls!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Favorite cars
    Uploaded By:
    Dean Lowe
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    38 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    412px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2020 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.