Register now to get rid of these ads!
oldschoolantiqueauto

PART#70; SPOTLIGHTS & PARTS; I HAVE A LOT If you see something in this photo you are interested in, PM me with the parts# & a short description of the part & I will send better photos of anything you may be interested in.

PART#70;  SPOTLIGHTS & PARTS; I HAVE A LOT
If you see something in this photo you are interested in, PM me with the parts# & a short description of the part & I will send better photos of anything you may be interested in.
oldschoolantiqueauto, Feb 24, 2013
    • BiG DawG
      I have a 50 chev Ambulance. The Spot lights were completely shot. Are these in the picture functional?
    • oldschoolantiqueauto
      Hi BiGDawG;
      I have over 75 spotlights in my garage. Most are Unity spotlights which were used on most Ambulances? I should be able to provide you with the correct lights for your Ambulance. Lights with no dings, good chrome & a nice handle. Lights that will work perfectly.
      Call me @ 541-659-8891. Any time, west coast time. My name is Darrell
      I would need the lights name & part number on the lights, & the outside mounting bracket number, it's hidden under the bracket.
      Call me & I can see what I have to offer you.
      I also have a big selection of fog lights & a few "red lenses"
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    VINTAGE PARTS FOR SALE
    Uploaded By:
    oldschoolantiqueauto
    Date:
    Feb 24, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.