Register now to get rid of these ads!
Jalopy Jim

New project brought home march 2008 Now has 200-L6 with 2 speed Auto. Plan to install my 68Mustang GT 302 moter with T5 transmission, and a 3.25 ranger 8.8 rear end.

New project brought home march 2008
Now has 200-L6 with 2 speed Auto.
Plan to install my 68Mustang GT 302 moter with T5 transmission, and a 3.25 ranger 8.8 rear end.
Jalopy Jim, Sep 3, 2008
    • Veach
      What does She look like now the pic was 08 ?Love these old birds
    • Jalopy Jim
      I just moved it into the car shop from cold storage in the pole barn last month. The 306 engine is being built now. I started to work out the easiest of the four dents. Next month I hope to have the left quarter done as well as the 3 other small dents. There are NO RUST issues as this is a 30K miles California car. The plan is to have all but the interior done by my 66 birthday in 2014 and do the interior that winter as well as correct any bugs found driving it that fall. I might even get brave and shake it down on the GTO clubs fall cruise which is usually around 500 miles through the twisty roads of western Wisconsin. But would I ever hear the end of it from my friends in the GTO club if I broke down?????????????
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    62 Falcon
    Uploaded By:
    Jalopy Jim
    Date:
    Sep 3, 2008
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    44.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    450px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.