Register now to get rid of these ads!
kooscoe

New 20inch rims and tires fore my truck. Front tires are 255-50/20 on 9x20 rim and back is 325-50/20 on 13.5x20 rim.

New 20inch rims and tires fore my truck. Front tires are 255-50/20 on 9x20 rim and back is 325-50/20 on 13.5x20 rim.
kooscoe, Jun 23, 2012
Cjcolbyjack likes this.
    • FireDogs
      Thats what I'm talking about,brother! As if your COE couldn't be any cooler you go and slap some sick tight 20's on her. I was looking at doing some 22's but seeing yours all done has me thinking. You continue to inspire my build, Koos. Running Adapters?
    • kooscoe
      Well Thanks FireDogs Thanks very much fore your cool reaction. Thats inspires me to get gowing. It was very tough work to get it don. more than 6 weeks hard work. I build me A complete new center fore the rear to get the look I wanted. Lukely I have A dig lathe at my work place. Lot of time went into lathe to have it al round. Front is old 20inch truck center and newer Mercedes Unimog rim. I build A adapter fore the front it is 6,5 inches with. Did neet some lead to have it run good. The tires are A bid bigger in diameter. Thats looking much beter. It is the max fore the front. Lets see wat you can build to inspire me more. Have fun Building in good and in bad times. Koos
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    COE Truck
    Uploaded By:
    kooscoe
    Date:
    Jun 23, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.