Register now to get rid of these ads!
ausbuick

my 49 rollin

my 49 rollin
ausbuick, Jun 24, 2013
    • KEVIN NICHOLS
      Is this a U.S. car...left side drive? do you have to convert cars to right hand drive? what about running a hot rod motor? any regulation problems? looks like a real nice/fun project...dont see too many Buicks in the states. ck my sight, I have a blown injected 54 Studebaker coupe that I run on the streets in Arizona
    • ausbuick
      Yeah its a U.S. car (Texas). We can full reg imported cars that are left hand drive with no probs. Running a different motor requires an engineer report, she is going to be fun. Not many buick there..... there is bugger all here. I saw your "baker" thats way kool mate.... I love the road laws in the U.S. you can pretty much drive anything.
      Cheers Darren
    • KEVIN NICHOLS
      I see some really nice cars out of Australia, I spent 5 weeks riding a bike I hired from Morgan and Wacker HD and rode up and down Queensland Surfers Paradise up to Carnes, did lots of scuba diveing and eating! got fat and had a great time...I would love to move down there (just what you need, anouther YANK)
      Anyhow, I saw some realy nice cars; I like the old Holdens and I'm sorry I missed out on going to the drag strip when I was there. I think you are around Melbourne, I never got to make it to Victoria...maybe some day.
      I'll look forward to seeing your car through it's resurrection. If you ever come to Arizona, give me a message.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    my 49 sedanette
    Uploaded By:
    ausbuick
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.