Register now to get rid of these ads!
chester meredith

My '30 Ford tudor. early pontiac with offy tri-power intake and rochester carbs. (2 x 2G and 1 2GC) Ford 3 speed trans. 4 1/2" chop. 6.00 16 fr tyres 7.50 16 rr tyres.

My '30 Ford tudor. early pontiac with offy tri-power intake and rochester carbs. (2 x 2G and 1 2GC) Ford 3 speed trans. 4 1/2" chop. 6.00 16 fr tyres 7.50 16 rr tyres.
chester meredith, Nov 13, 2009
RDR likes this.
    • HeyyCharger
      Mmmmmmm.......

True example of a 50's Hot Rod!

I can't believe you do so many kh's with it and still have the 3 speed trans in it.

How does the 3 speed go behind the pontiac?
    • HeyyCharger
      By the way, where was the picture taken?
    • chester meredith
      The gearbox is from a 70's to early 80's Ford Falcon. Borg Warner all syncro type. They were used behind 250 ci 6 cyl and 302 ci V8s. They are VERY easy to adapt to nearly anything. They're not indestructable but I havent broken one yet. Hmmm. . . Maybe if I had some tyres that provided traction, it would be a different story. . . .
      The picture was taken not far from an ATM, as usual. Hot Rods never stray too far from your bank balance. tee hee.
    • RDR
      @chester meredith
      The picture was taken not far from an ATM, as usual. Hot Rods never stray too far from your bank balance. tee hee.

What would you rather have...?
      Green back dollar or a green Deuce..duh..:confused::p
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    recently unfinished
    Uploaded By:
    chester meredith
    Date:
    Nov 13, 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    50.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    450px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.