Register now to get rid of these ads!
CW's40TPU

Grill & shell nice also, all this for $1,200!!!

Grill & shell nice also, all this for $1,200!!!
CW's40TPU, Apr 25, 2010
    • mow too much
      Very nice find.
    • cvstl
      Wow, excellent find for $1200!!
    • jim galli
      Unbelievable. I escaped L. A. in '82, but this kind of stuff packed away doesn't happen where I live.
    • CW's40TPU
      That truck belonged to a guy around the corner from me, never knew it was there, at the time I found it I had lived near it for 33 years, one day he's having a yard sale, so I stop see what's there, not much but his doper son said we have and old truck in the garage, turns out the guy have'n the yard sale was same age as myself......OLD, he told me his Dad built the truck in the 50's early 60's, chopped top, 58 J2 olds engine, little custom work, I told him i was interested, he said come back tomorrow, I did and the truck was GONE, sold sold it for $1200, MISSED ANOTHER ONE!! The whole family was into dope, he had lost the house, lost everything! cw.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    1935-'36 FORD PU Barn/Garage find 1-5-10
    Uploaded By:
    CW's40TPU
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    94.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    450px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.