Register now to get rid of these ads!
missysdad1

Good Photo Of Me

It's amazing how time flies...and how cars change over the months and years. The frumpy old full-fendered A has been transformed into this highboy, thank God. It's still a work in progress, but at least it's changed from what it was before.

Good Photo Of Me
missysdad1, Oct 17, 2016
    • Cirelli
      I think you must be the one that outran me & your dial in yesterday at the
      Texas Nostalgia Nationals
    • missysdad1
      Yup. Super-stardom denied by .04 second. Oh, well. I never wanted to be a super star anyway. Congrats on your win!
    • Cirelli
      @missysdad1 well I didn't do any good either. In round 2 my engine died on the starting light, Mark in the 32 coupe with the flathead beat me out.
    • Cirelli
      I didn't realize that you are just down the road from me. I'm in Burleson & we drove our cars to the races too Saturday Morning.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Latest Updated Album
    Uploaded By:
    missysdad1
    Date:
    Oct 17, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    255.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    797px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.