Register now to get rid of these ads!
theBo'B

Fun with fire. For my first attempt, I spent an afternoon and $25 worth of spray paint and 3/4" tape. Wife said " Those don't look like flames". Art Himsl - I'M NOT!

Fun with fire.  For my first attempt, I spent an afternoon and $25 worth of spray paint and 3/4" tape.  Wife said " Those don't look like flames".  Art Himsl - I'M NOT!
theBo'B, Mar 9, 2010
    • lowbuckers
      Nice, my brother has got the same phaeton awesome cars he loves it the ultimate family cruiser.
    • theBo'B
      I've got a couple friends up there - Paul Beck in St. Johns, and Denny Lesky in Ionia. Yea, the Phaeton is versital, I'm going to put a tonneau on it and use it like a truck. Tell your brother this one is for sale if he wants a back up! Duffey
    • lowbuckers
      Thats what I told him to do but he has two kids so he welded in brackets for baby seats. Yeah he is wanting to change the look of it now to more of a traditional hot rod but yeah luv phaetons mine was a touring body, back was junk so just made a truck bed for it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    1932 Ford Wescott Phaeton Project
    Uploaded By:
    theBo'B
    Date:
    Mar 9, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    83.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    498px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.