Register now to get rid of these ads!
bloomer puddin

First time at home.

First time at home.
bloomer puddin, Jan 7, 2013
    • 3dnsouth
      Great snag Stude! You don't see those very often. Man, there's a bunch of different ways to go on that thing. I can't believe how complete and solid it looks. I know it's got the normal cancer, but still....
    • Big A
      Fuck yeah. Looks nice and solid. What's the story? What's the plan?
    • bloomer puddin
      I picked it up in Connecticut this weekend. The guy had a few neat cars for sale, including a 42 hudson and 30 chrysler. As far as plan, I was originally thinking tail dragger. But I'm stuck now because I kinda like the stockish look. Lots of thinking. I'd like to throw a blown nailhead in too.
    • Dog_Patch
      That's a great score!
    • Tudor
      Hell! The stock ride height looks custom and lowered already. Lower that slightly and bam! Cool fucking car man.
    • PBRmeASAP
      blown nailhead....hmmmmm
    • Big A
      Yeah, you do not have to mess with it much. Drive the damn thing. Hell yeah.
    • Circus Bear
      looks like the blown nailhead will fit below the hood. Please keep whatever it is below the hood that car has great fuckin lines.
    • bloomer puddin
      Yes, I would put a pinto motor in it before screwing that hood up. The height is fine, it's the width that is naturally going to be tight.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    35 Packard 120
    Uploaded By:
    bloomer puddin
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.