Dog_Patch, Jan 24, 2010
    • PBRmeASAP
      now that there is a thing of beauty!

VERY NICE
    • Tudor
      motor mounts look good DOG! in my Randy Jackson voice
      Can't wait for the firewall work -
    • StrickV8
      Billetproof 2010 here we come! Awesome dude.
    • Dog_Patch
      Do yall think the motor is too high?
    • Tudor
      I am not sure?? Do you? How far does the oil pan hang from the ground? I know the carbs are really high :)

Those poor rear tars don't have a chance.
    • Tudor
      The higher the motor the better off you are going to be for your fan being near the center of the radiator (you can run a bigger fan too) and lower radiator hose connection will have more chance to clear the fan en route to your radiator.
    • bloomer puddin
      I like the positioning of the motor where it sits. Any lower and it may not be proportionate to the height of the body. Nice work!
    • PBRmeASAP
      Josh is right, leave her as she sits! I may rub one out on that gold thing one day
    • Dog_Patch
      Ok I talked to DOM for an hour about such things as crank centerline and diff centerlines and angles and such. My concern was getting it too top heavy in the turns, but DOM reminded me its not an Indy car. Also if its too low Jeff won't be able to get his tally wacker in the fuel pump hole.
    • Cabbage
      ...i like it!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    330 Desoto
    Uploaded By:
    Dog_Patch
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    285.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    525px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.