Register now to get rid of these ads!
rusty76

Guitar I'm doing for my soon to be stepson. It used to be my guitar when I was his age. Love the colors on this one. Took less than a few hours.

Guitar I'm doing for my soon to be stepson.  It used to be my guitar when I was his age.  Love the colors on this one.  Took less than a few hours.
rusty76, Oct 4, 2009
    • Mr Haney
      i like how the stripe flows.....like music
    • rusty76
      You know I never knew I'd be able to put together something like this. It was one of my most fun projects. My step son to be was so thrilled to see the guitar. He showed it off like a new toy. Thanks!
    • RocketPinstriping
      great flow dude! verry fitting, not too much not too little and a few little tight spots that give a little action to it. i just fell in love with striped guitars after i saw Brian Setzer's.
      shallow i know, lol
    • rusty76
      Thanks for the comments. I never really meant for this thing to be any more than fun. I really do like it and he's (stepson to be) all over it. Thanks really I hope to get better and find a way to improve. I haven't really had much time to work on my stuff lately but I'm trying.Thanks again. Just a fun peace.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Some new stuff
    Uploaded By:
    rusty76
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    31.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    450px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.