Register now to get rid of these ads!

My 37 Ford

antiqueautomike, Dec 15, 2008
    • andrew taylor
      Hi there im a new member from the uk i am currently waiting for this 37 to arrive here in approx 3 weeks ive just purchased it from a dealer/importer local to me i would really apricate any info or history you have on this car good or bad. thanks in advance andy taylor.
    • antiqueautomike
      I sold this 37 Ford three years ago. When I bought it, some kids were about to chop it… I got it running and drove it for many years in a fairly stock configuration. Things I did while I owned it included. Rebuilding: Carburetor, Distributor, Fuel pump, fuel tank, Front axle(including dropping the axle), rear spring. I powder coated the wheels and installed new rubber. I kept it running and driving, took it on many country drives, and Ice cream runs. Any breakdowns I had were simple roadside fixes, and off I went. On a few occasions I took it on 500 mile trips with no problems. It was a great car while I had it, but my interest in V8 bubble fenders cars diminished and decided a new family needed it. Hope you enjoy the ride. I also gave the buyer when I sold it all of the paperwork of past ownership history. I was the third owner while it was in my care.
    There are no comments to display.
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.