ignitors club 4
rc57, Oct 6, 2012
Stogy likes this.
    • Stogy
      Styling way ahead of it's time...
    • rc57
      Stogy likes this.
    • Stogy
      @rc57...was this the same coupe in your collection that has a Flatty in it with the white top insert? I mean it does fit timeline wise into the newly evolving smallblock replacing an aging icon...

That was a pretty new engine in 58...
    • rc57
      @Stogy No, the A with the flattie was the club president's. My dad worked as a mechanic at a chevy dealer, the same one with the '58 where the air bag lines let go in the other pics.
      Stogy likes this.
    • Stogy
      @rc57...I see, I noticed that 58 was quite the lowrider...I guess your Dad had first dibs on any number of items to get the job done...

There was another pic of an A Coupe from the back with Striping and Rectangular tailights was that also the Club Pres's?
    • rc57
      Stogy likes this.
    • Stogy
      @rc57 I am glad you posted your album link in Loths Thread. I have shared some of these pics but always enjoy finding the source to better direct credit and get some details...I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge of these connections to the Yesteryear we all revere here...Thank You RC...
    • rc57
      Stogy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Dad's pics
    Uploaded By:
    rc57
    Date:
    Oct 6, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.