Register now to get rid of these ads!

Joe's shop

A few photos of me and my hobby through the years. They are NOT in order.

autoworldcorp2000, Aug 27, 2012
    • Denns1989
      Love the pictures from years ago !
    • autoworldcorp2000
      @Denns1989 Thanks Dennis. I'm getting to old to really go at much steam but we do what we can do. Now I watch my son and grandson a lot when I can.
      Denns1989 likes this.
    • autoworldcorp2000
      Another note I watched your whole build up on your 30-31 coupe garage find. You did it well. I seem to remember you are up near or in C'nook country. Nice car and to keep it the way the original owner did it speaks volumes of your respect and heritage. Most of my over 80 + cars done in my life probably are repainted, cut down or up. Different drive trains, upholstery, etc. Except for the original build up from old parts that I put back into original condition. Usually those stay original except for the new owner wanting it red instead of black the way Henry's plants made them when new.
      We are only the keepers of these machinery while we are alive and or storing our old dreams. They go downhill quickly with the passage of time just like our caves and homes do. We see this in reality after our health gets our attention and into our life's savings. Forcing us to finally part with our old friends and dreams from our past. We are unfortunately only young once. Altho we do go back to being leaners, falling, toddling and teetering, and weting our pants. Stints, bipasses, new ball joints, and some of us even having a valve job. To keep us going. Thank goodness there are young men like you and others on this forum to entertain us keeping us in the loop.
      Denns1989 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.