Register now to get rid of these ads!
The Redd Brand

bus card Idea 1

bus card Idea 1
The Redd Brand, Dec 14, 2010
    • The Redd Brand
      Hey guys let me know what you think so far. I figured one card and everyone can write whatever they want there. Nicknames or fake ones...instead of several different names it will be cheaper to do something like this in bulk. Also the layout can change, I thought about putting the HAMB logo where it says the HAMB and the facebook logo where it says FB so people will have a better idea of what we are talking about. The fonts and everything can change, this is just an idea so let me know where to go from here.
    • PASTDUEBILL
      Looks good. Spell out facebook, I didn't know what fb meant.
      We're not that diverse. Jimbo is in the odd balls club.:eek:
    • Everett McGill
      Not sure if the HAMB is direct enough. Not everyone knows what that is. Also it may be a tad too wordy.
    • Everett McGill
      Lets change the back to something shorter and catchy. "Support Your Local Rod Barons"
      "Buy a Rod Baron a Beer" "Even Jesus Would Slap The Shit Out of You" etc....
    • REDLINEfleet
      Like the idea of something catchy!
    • stretch 1320
      How about "You've just been shut down by a member of The Rod Barons"!.....? l><l
    • The Redd Brand
      Hey guys, I knew that this wasnt the final phrase, i just wanted to put it up there to see we can do both sides. I like the catchy idea too, I just cudnt think of one.
    • 90ssp
      "drama and cooter free"
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Rod Barons New Decals
    Uploaded By:
    The Redd Brand
    Date:
    Dec 14, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    65.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    452px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.