Register now to get rid of these ads!
Coupe-De-CAB

Crossmembers- Fif-t-3 (Tony), Coupe-De-Cab (stevie) and Roothawg (Chris) fellowship/lunchen in Oklahoma City on 9-18-2010.

Crossmembers- Fif-t-3 (Tony), Coupe-De-Cab (stevie) and Roothawg (Chris) fellowship/lunchen in Oklahoma City on 9-18-2010.
Coupe-De-CAB, Sep 18, 2010
    • Coupe-De-CAB
      Chris and Tony,
      it was awesome to meet up with you guys today in Oklahoma City, it was also a blessing to finally meet you guys! Chris thank you so much for lunch as well and great to meet the family as well. Tony your '53 Chevy rocks, nice ride brotha:)
      til we meet again fellas, thanks for spending time with me, i appreciate that.
      cab
    • Fif-t-3
      Had a great time Cab! Maybe next time we'll have more time to visit.

Tony
    • cvstl
      Glad you guys got to hook up. Steve, did Chris or Tony show off any of their skating abilities for you?
    • Roothawg
      I had a great time Steve. I wish we would have had more time. I highly suggest that our other CM brothers to meet up when you travel. It was a blast.
    • 51hrdtp
      Going to meet up with two of my So.Cal brothers next weekend in Long Beach at the SOK car show. This is going to be a good time for sure.

Rowdy
    • coupe5w36
      If anyone is EVER in Melbourne Australia ............
    • Coupe-De-CAB
      Clay,
      No skate moves were shown/performed on my side neither, i didn't bring my board, it was just a instore appearance and signing at the Vans store there at the mall... but, Tony did show me his sweet pair of Vans shoes he was wearing, that stoked me out:)

coupe5w36,

I do make it out to Sydney (Hillsong Church) sometimes, maybe you can come out next year, i'm always there a week before in Bondi Beach for a huge skate comp every year in mid February.
    • Roothawg
      Coupe5W36, someday brother........be ready.

Clay, when I was a kid I had a plexiglass Nash skateboard, translucent red. You should have seen how I could ride up and down the driveway.....sometimes I even pushed with the other foot.......
    • cvstl
      Root, not to go too far OT, but I had a blue CAL 240.... pointed nose with a flip up tail. Couldn't do much in the way of tricks, but unlike OK, we have hills. I could get it moving pretty fast on some of the hills around my house....

Peter, I'm with Root, somesay I'm gonna stop in and see you in Melbourne.
    • Coupe-De-CAB
      Clay,
      That's cool to hear because I had an Orange CAL 240 as well, one of the first completes i got when i began rollin in 1976:)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    The Crossmembers cc
    Uploaded By:
    Coupe-De-CAB
    Date:
    Sep 18, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    323.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    598px
    Height:
    563px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPhone 3G
    Date / Time:
    2010:09:18 12:46:37

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.