Register now to get rid of these ads!
The Redd Brand

Rod Barons pbr idea blue

Rod Barons pbr idea blue
The Redd Brand, Aug 8, 2010
    • The Redd Brand
      Hows this for some blue Kevin? Mr Blue Man....
    • stretch 1320
      Move the CSA to the center right below the ribbon in capital bold letters and move the car club to right below the word Barons, just a suggestion!
    • Everett McGill
      I like it just like that except you're like a nervous teenage girl. Missing a period after the "A" in CSA
    • The Redd Brand
      ha ha yeap your tight! Im sorry daddy....I will do better next time! I will try and get those changes that stretch wanted uploaded later this week!
    • Everett McGill
      I LOVE it! We should print about a THOUSAND of these and hand them out to everybody and we should all have one on every car we own!!!
    • The Redd Brand
      Kevin, I got the plotter up and running but I have a problem with communication between my computer and the plotter. I have found some material that I think will work good for printing at my house and its decently cheap too! Once I get those materials then we can start printing anything we want! I gotta do some more research on that plotter to get it to understand what my computer is telling it to do!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Rod Barons New Decals
    Uploaded By:
    The Redd Brand
    Date:
    Aug 8, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    71.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    568px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.