Register now to get rid of these ads!
Dog_Patch

Tastes like Blatz

Tastes like Blatz
Dog_Patch, Jul 4, 2010
    • PBRmeASAP
      it's the beer that spilled on the ground while making high life!
      but won't give ya the 'blatz splatz'
    • Dog_Patch
      Huh - America's Best Tasting Beer - I thought Dos XX was the best.
    • 3dnsouth
      We usta run a ton o' that stuff back when I worked at Schlitz. I've seen six lines runnin' Old Milwaukee at the same time. It was really some good beer at that time, haven't drank one in while. One of our summer trips to Greers Ferry Lake in Arkansas we took 22 cases. We ran out on thursday and had to actually make a beer run (the campground was in a dry county). Good times...!!
    • Dog_Patch
      Oh man here we go. I used to stock the beer case at the grocery store when I was 16 or 17 and the age to buy beer was 18. I never did a taste test back then but Old Milwaukee was the cheapest on the shelf and the biggest seller. We went through tons of that stuff.
    • Cabbage
      ...i like the "BEAST" YUMMY
    • 50 Ford 1963
      I remember that our fridge was always stocked with the Old Milwaukee 16 oz pounders when I was growing up. If it was good enough for Mom, it's good enough for me...
    • Dog_Patch
      Now that's a cool Mom!
    • Tudor
      Isn't "Milwaukee's Best" the Beast? Either way - it's better than Olympia
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Dog_patch's place
    Uploaded By:
    Dog_Patch
    Date:
    Jul 4, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    49.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    563px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.