Register now to get rid of these ads!
Unibodyguy

Ram Horn Exhaust manifolds

Ram Horn Exhaust manifolds
Unibodyguy, Jul 12, 2009
    • Tacho
      So, where did you dig up those pair of ram horns? The pair I have came from Mummert for $339. Not my best deal, but I came across a few pair through junkyarddog.com and what I saw had pitted ports, cracked ports, stuff in bad shape for the same price.

So the steelpacks are a better quality sound vs. the glasspacks for our Y Blocks. Thanks for your time.
    • Unibodyguy
      Tacho, the Ram Horns in the picture are off of a friends truck. I have a real nice used set that I'm going to get ceramic coated and put on my one truck with Porter Mufflers. Clark (that makes the Porters) uses stainless steel packing so them never wear or blow out. A very quality product. I know John Murmmunt in El Cajone CA sell repops of Ram Horn but I think their about the same price as what you paid. Speedway has them too but again about the same price.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Unibodyguy's trucks and travels
    Uploaded By:
    Unibodyguy
    Date:
    Jul 12, 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    69.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    563px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.