Register now to get rid of these ads!
41GASSER

CAGE FITTING

Fitting cage before paint and welding

CAGE FITTING
41GASSER, May 8, 2015
    • KEVIN NICHOLS
      Been looking through your build project...nothing but "first class" fab work! Something for us mere motrals to admire. you have a well equipped shop and all the talent required to build one Bitchen Hot Rod. I'll be looking forward to progress pictures.
    • 41GASSER
      Thanks Kevin for the encouraging words. I am getting very close to the first drive. should be a beast on the street and turn a decent ET at the track. I am going to see the upholstery man tomorrow. If the seats are done I will post some photos. How's the stude doing. Looks fast. Dave
    • KEVIN NICHOLS
      Dave, the "Superbaker" is kind of in a holding pattern right now...as most of what I have to do requires taking the car apart and I'm enjoying driving it around right now. Everyone is split on wanting me to paint it and others say leave it as is. I kinda like not having to be a slave to a paint job and it saves me $8k+? but it would look finished if I did paint it. This is the rendering of what I had in mind.
      Any how, I am a big fan of your quality of fab work and use your build as a education - thanks kevin

[​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    40 Willys coupe build.
    Uploaded By:
    41GASSER
    Date:
    May 8, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.