Register now to get rid of these ads!
41GASSER

Brought the car home in the back of my pickup. My wife was less than pleased. She wondered where the rest of the car was.

This car was a very long project. It was put on hold many times to do other builds for customers to finance the project and to spend time with family. I simply couldn't afford a better steel car as most know steel coupes demand big money. I have been doing metal fabrication for a long time so I actually enjoyed the challenges the car presented. A build of this size requires help from other talented folks in the business. Few people can do EVERYTHING. I have developed many relationships with machine shops, upholstery shops and fellow car builders which made getting things done possible. I have attempted to tell the story as the car came together. My intent was to build a gasser style Willys that is safe to drive and has minimal modern features. I like the Spartan (plain) interiors yet added many vintage details and parts. I have done some drag racing in the past and like to do the occasional 1/4 mile blast. I hope you like what you see and welcome suggestions as I never stop learning from the many talented members of the HAMB. Dave

Brought the car home in the back of my pickup. My wife was less than pleased. She wondered where the rest of the car was.
41GASSER, Dec 4, 2012
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.