Register now to get rid of these ads!
Randaddy

Arkansas Hot Rod 2 1952

Arkansas Hot Rod 2 1952
Randaddy, Mar 31, 2009
    • Randaddy
      [​IMG]Here is the picture I promised.....if not, look at the top of the pictures in the main page. The driver is my dad ( hick, huh? ) I'm in the middle next to him and my mom behind him. The other folks are friends we would go visit. Oklahoma was not strange enough for us so we went to Arkansas to see rural America.
    • phartman
      Randy, what a great picture. Reminds me of the Malek brothers, who lived around the corner from my house in Raleigh when I was growing up. They took the body off an old Plymouth, and my other buddy on bikes said they were going to "build a rail." I had no idea what a rail might be, but I learned. They drove the car around like yours here for a while. Their mother was from the old country, spoke German and hardly any English. She muttered in the native tongue constantly after the boys altered her old car like yours here.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Misc.
    Uploaded By:
    Randaddy
    Date:
    Mar 31, 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    54.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    567px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.