My Ride

Filters:

Type:
Video Embeds x
Remove All Filters:
x

No media has been added yet.

themoose, Sep 1, 2010
Gas_Tires_Oil and mike bowling like this.
    • fastest32
      Beautiful 32. How did you set up your front end? I have a 32 Chevy 3 window that I am trying to get the front end the way I want.
    • paul55
      One of the nicest '32s I've seen!
    • themoose
      Thanks Paul..It was a blast to build and even more fun to drive.
    • mike bowling
      Nice to see something different from Fords! Came out great, and now you're retired and can drive the wheels off it.
    • themoose
      @mike bowling
      Thanks...I do drive the wheels off it but being in Connecticut by the time the weather gets good and the salt is off the roads that only amounts to about 5 month a year.I guess I should have moved to Fla to retire:p
    • mike bowling
      Hey, I'm in Mass.! I feel your pain! Good car show coming up in R.I. that I go to every year- R&S Speed shop in Portsmouth on Rt. 138 just up the hill from the Seaconnet Bridge and Rt. 24-- 3rd Sunday in Aug.( probably posted on their website) All free- lots of cool cars, music, food, give-aways. Donations only- super time; super people. ( and Fla. is too damn HOT- nice to visit around Jan - Mar)
    • Durbinspeedshop
      you got a bitchin 32. Im jealous
      themoose likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.